Friday, September 29, 2006

Simple Letter Explaining the Immigration problem, it was so good I had to post it!!

A lady wrote the best letter I have seen in the Editorials in ages!! It explains things better than all the stuff you hear on TV. Here is her letter:

Subject: Good example About the ILLEGAL immigrants.

"Let's say, I break into your house and when you discover me in your house, you insist that I leave. But I say, "I've made all the beds and washed the dishes and did the laundry and swept the floors; I've done all the things you dislike doing. I'm hard-working and a good guest. (except for when I broke into your house)."

"In my opinion, not only you must let me stay, you must pay for me and my family health bills, all the cost of my pregnancies including births, pay for my children's education, my social security and all other benefits that the government will see fit to demand from you. My husband will do your yard work because he too, is hard-working and honest, (except for that breaking in part). If you try to call the police or force me out, I will call my friends who will yell at you, call you names, picket your house carrying signs that proclaim my right to be there!"

"It's only fair. After all, you have a nicer house than I do! I'm just trying to better myself. I'm hard-working and honest ... um, except for ... well, you know.."

"And what a deal it is for me! You are now and for ever in charge of me. I live in your house without being invited or announced, I only contribute with a fraction of the cost of my keep and there is nothing you can do about it... unless you want to be called selfish and mean spirited!"

Did I miss anything? Does this sound reasonable to you? If it does, grab a sign and go picket something. If this sounds insane to you, call your damn senators and enlighten them because these idiots, are stumbling in the darkness right now and really need your help."

No comments: