Thursday, July 13, 2006

Police Seek Suspect in Rape of Girl 13 (Daily Bulletin 07132006).

I hope that Jose Luis Cervantes, age 21, gets his day in court!! and if he is found guilty, I hope that he gets to know what it felt like to be that 13 year old girl!! while he is on his stay in Prison. I hope that the other prisoners Rape him and rape him hard!! if he is the suspect that did this horrendous crime!!

I didn't like to Investigate the 288 PC Crimes, and I still don't like them, I don't like the suspects that would hurt an inocent child for their own sexual gratification!! I feel that is just sick!! I am a little harsh on the sexual preditor arent I? Well, I am sorry about that. I have taken so many of these types of Crime reports and listened to the statements of the Girl vitim's that it is hard. they are so shy at first to talk to you and you hve to breatk that ise down. but once you got the Ice Barrier broken down then she starts to talk about the whole experience that she had. and she is sad, hardened bhrough it all. sick if you were to aks me.

So, Yes I hope that the Suspect gets what he gave when he gets to the 'Big House'!.

BSRanch

Police seek suspect in rape of girl, 13



Jose Luis Cervantes, 21, is suspected of sexually assaulting a 13-year-old girl with two juvenile boys on June 20.

One of the suspects has been caught and booked into Juvenile Hall, according to information from the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department.

Cervantes and a juvenile who goes by the name "Danny Boy" may be on the run from the Needles area, to Fontana or Ontario. Anyone with information on the location of Cervantes or "Danny Boy" is asked to call the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department Colorado River Station at (760) 245-4211 or (760) 326-9200.

Crimes can also be reported anonymously by calling WeTip at (800) 78-CRIME.

– Daily Bulletin, (909) 987-6397

No comments: